Wah. I can imagine myself sending this around my house collecting food and not having to move at all. SHIIIOOKKKKKK. CLICK!
CHHHHUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIN YOUUUUU SO FARRRRRRNIIIIIIEEEEEEEE:
"BUT I WANT YOU TO COME
AND I'M SURE EVERYONE ELSE DOES TOO
LEAONA YOU'RE SO CUTE
HOW CAN YOU MISS OUT ON A PARTY?!!??!
COME BEFORE I MAKE YOU CALL *
HAHAHAHAHAH
sigh
you're damn cute la i can't take it i want to pinch your cheeks and put you on a float
no, strap you to a float"
And then after I show her the toaster..
"hahahahahahah
i want to see you eat the small bread
damn cute
you're damn cute la
can i put you in a glass case and display you in my house
and then everytime i walk pass you entertain me
hhahahahahahahha"
YOU WIN. ---
If there's something that irks me, it's bad manners and being rude. Leave your filthy comments about my friends to yourself; and evidently, go tag someone else's blog because you're not welcome here.
I'm so sick, it's not funny. :( I don't remember feeling like this since many months ago when I was still back in melbourne.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home